Hey Ya'll. We just got the internet after 4 months of not having it readily available to us. We are EXCITED! To top off our excitement Kaylee sucked on a bottle tonight after 4 months of efforts. She is a funny little girl. She sure loves attention. So, we will try to keep everyone updated from now on.
6 comments:
Christian has been saying forever you'll be doing one of these. I'm so glad that you've done it. Kaylee is a doll! It's fun to see how you are doing instead of asking someone who knows someone who knows you. :)
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yee-haw!!!!
I am glad to see pictures of Kaylee, she has sure grown since we saw you last! Our blog is jeffanderinlarsen.blogspot.com
Hey Dinae! It's good to know how y'all are doing. We're in the same boat of looking for a job. It's really frustrating. Kaylee is so cute! It was fun to see you at the bridal shower.
Oh my goodness! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful! Your family looks wonderful! We need to catch up sometime!
Dinae I feel so horrible! I moved to Logan and still haven't given you a call or wished you CONGRATS on your beautiful baby! We need to get together really soooon! (this is Mary Frandsen) if you aren't sure who this is. my blog is peacockpostings.blogspot.com
Post a Comment