Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Price

We are moving to Price. We will officially move friday afternoon. This will not be a career move but we will be closer to the family. We are excited. Adam is still looking for a job.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move and everything. I'm sure it will be nice to be by family.

Christian said...

First tooth is so exciting! And moving to Price is awesome! I'm so excited to see you whenever we go up! Your mom told me that you're still not producing enough milk. I'm sorry. That's got to be frustrating. Oh, and she told me that the doctot said, "No big deal" about it. WHAT?! You keep it up if you can. Sometimes doctors drive me crazy. Hope the move goes well today. I'll call you soon, hopefully.

Jess said...

we're going to miss you guys here in logan! honestly, i'm going to have no friends this summer except for mark.. thanks for hanging out with us!

Audrey Seymour said...

You did not call me??? I thought I was going to move your couch with one finger! Well I hope you guys are doing ok! Are you building muscles???? I started my blog. But it is french! oh well.
Hope you the best ! You guys rock!