Oh my gosh! My cheeks hurt so bad from laughing. That is hilarious!
I about wet myself laughing at that!! Thanks for helping me burn a few extra calories! How's life in Price?
hello, I dont know if you remember me or not but I found your link on kyle and dana's blog page. you have a cute little girl. congrats. tyler, amber , and landon
hey guys! we'd like to hear an update about your new home!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! My cheeks hurt so bad from laughing. That is hilarious!
I about wet myself laughing at that!! Thanks for helping me burn a few extra calories! How's life in Price?
hello, I dont know if you remember me or not but I found your link on kyle and dana's blog page. you have a cute little girl. congrats. tyler, amber , and landon
hey guys! we'd like to hear an update about your new home!
Post a Comment