This cake was done last weekend. My Mom and I do good work. Didn't it turn out fabulous! We have our 3rd cake scheduled in May.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my heavens, Dinae, your cakes are absolutely stunning! I am so impressed! I go to this place: scrapblog.com It's extremely user friendly. Also, if you go to my photo blog (simplykphotos.blogspot.com) you can make headers in photoshop. I could make you one and send you it if you just tell me what you want or send me pictures. Hope that helps! Let me know if I can help any other way!
6 comments:
Oh my heavens, Dinae, your cakes are absolutely stunning! I am so impressed!
I go to this place: scrapblog.com It's extremely user friendly. Also, if you go to my photo blog (simplykphotos.blogspot.com) you can make headers in photoshop. I could make you one and send you it if you just tell me what you want or send me pictures. Hope that helps! Let me know if I can help any other way!
It turned out great! I can't believe that was only a week ago. Long week. It was great to see you guys! Wish we could do it more often.
That is so awesome! Great job! It's so pretty!
you are so talented...Wish I had known you back when I got married
The cake turned out really really nice! Are they hard to make? I wish I would have known when I got married! =D My cake situation was a mess!
All I can say is WOW!!! That is awesome! Hope ya'll get more and more weddings to do!
Post a Comment