This Weeks Cake
You would think that I could come up with a better name than "Ball" Cake but the reason is because we had to roll over 800 fondant pearls. My mom did a wonderful job with the bow on top and we're glad that this one is over. Once again we learned a lot and will do things differently next time.
5 comments:
Beautiful cakes! When and if I ever get married, I will have to hit you up on making one for me. They look awesome. p.s. Your kids are so cute!!
Wow! I am totally impressed with all of your cakes. Please keep posting them, they are so fun to see. Also, I cannot believe how big Spencer looks! I was scrolling down and looking at all his pictures and he looks so big now!
Wow! That's so cool! Good work, y'all!
Way to Go! Ya'll have got some serious talent in the cake decoration business!! The hawaiin cake is my all time favorite!
Absolutely beautiful!! What a great idea! I love it!
Post a Comment