Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boating

We love this picture! It is cute and hilarious! Look at Kaylee's face and her hair! It was diffficult for her to keep her eyes open in the wind. :) We had an opportunity to go boating with some family. We took a chance bringing the kids along during their naps they they did very well. It was a lot of fun. Thank you Potter family.
This is Kaylee being shy. She is wearing Grandma Pitchers outfit that was given to her. Thank you mom.

2 comments:

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

I LOVE that picture of Kaylee on the boat! It is SO funny with her hair like that!
Okay guys I am starting to get scared about having two kids under the age of two. I think that Dinae should call and console me, and give me some needed advice.

Unknown said...

That picture of Kaylee and Lydia is hysterical! Love it!