Spencer is turning into a little stud and getting some fun personality. I love this stage. TaDa! I finally did it. I've been wanting to chop my hair forever but have been too chicken. But I really love it. Thanks Cass!
don't you just love short hair? I couldn't wait to chop mine off after my wedding...I had it long for a year and a half and was really glad to get rid of it. It's super cute :) -Annie
7 comments:
You look so good Dinae! I love the hair! It really suits you :)
WOOOOOah love the haircut.
Very cute!
Cute hair cut. And Spencer is a stud!
I love the hair cut! And Spencer's fuzzy hair is really fun too :)
LOVE your hair!!! It's so cute!
don't you just love short hair? I couldn't wait to chop mine off after my wedding...I had it long for a year and a half and was really glad to get rid of it. It's super cute :)
-Annie
Post a Comment