Saturday, August 8, 2009

Trousseau Tea Cake

This was a really fun cake to make and it was almost perfect. And yes it is suppose to be tilted. It is completely edible except for the teapot on top. My cousin Brie picked this type of cake to match the theme of her Bridal Shower/Tea Party. Much to our surprise this has been our favorite cake so far.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Brie's Wedding Cake
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow! I am impressed! You guys did a killer job! That looks so amazing! I could never do anything like that!

Heather Coon said...

You and your mom are so talented! I love looking at all your pictures...sometimes I wish we still lived next to each other so Holly and Kaylee could play together!

Whittier said...

It looks like something from Alice and Wonderland. Pretty cool!

Audrey Seymour said...

Once again WOW you are just sooo talented

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I LOVE it!!! Good job y'all. It's such a fun cake!

Christian said...

That's seriously one of the coolest cakes I've seen! Congrats on your race, by the way! You da woMAN!