Front entry way - with the tinfoil wall paper
part of the master bedroom
some of the hallway
I noticed that we dont have any pictures of the carpet. You would be amazed! We need to do a better job at keeping that kind of documentation.
It is so much fun buying a fixer upper. Let me know if you feel the same way. :D It's a relief when you get it all done and you get to enjoy all your hard work. I will call you when were down next for a tour. BTW, I'll let your absense from blogging slide just this one time. :D
1 comment:
It is so much fun buying a fixer upper. Let me know if you feel the same way. :D It's a relief when you get it all done and you get to enjoy all your hard work. I will call you when were down next for a tour. BTW, I'll let your absense from blogging slide just this one time. :D
Post a Comment