My silly siblings.
My studdly Dad whose not afraid to pose for a picture!
I was so sad to hear they were moving. The neighborhood will really miss them.
Y'all are too funny! I miss me some Morleys!
Diddo to Carrie's comment! I love that everyone was helping. Glad you had fun in the desert for Easter!
hey, sorry it has taken me so long! I havent forgot about you I just need your e-mail address so I can invite you to the blog. If you don't mind posting it here? It was great to see you and at the temple of all places :) talk to you soon.
Our e-mail is pitchibull02@yahoo.com
Sorry it took me so long, I hardly ever get on here! I just sent an invite. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I was so sad to hear they were moving. The neighborhood will really miss them.
Y'all are too funny! I miss me some Morleys!
Diddo to Carrie's comment! I love that everyone was helping. Glad you had fun in the desert for Easter!
hey, sorry it has taken me so long! I havent forgot about you I just need your e-mail address so I can invite you to the blog. If you don't mind posting it here? It was great to see you and at the temple of all places :) talk to you soon.
Our e-mail is pitchibull02@yahoo.com
Sorry it took me so long, I hardly ever get on here! I just sent an invite. :)
Post a Comment