Friday, June 18, 2010

Our first Camping Trip

We were brave and took the kids on our first real camping trip....in a tent. Adam has wanted to see some of the sites in this part of Utah but he was very very surprised when I mentioned the word camping. It was pretty spur of the moment and very windy so Adam was extra nervous. The only thing we forgot to pack in the car was our clothes and toiletries. So it really was camping and thank goodness the weather was perfect for the clothes we had on our backs.
Little Wild Horse Canyon pictures Adam loves this type of scenery.
Kaylee was so cute because she would dance and sing "I did it, I did it, I climbed up the really big hill, I did it" (Dora) It was funny every time.
These are Goblin Valley pictures.
They're so cute!

4 comments:

Whittier said...

You are brave! It looks like tons of fun, and of course a lot of work. You are so beautiful Dinae. I always think that every time I see new pictures of you.

Oh, and I can't believe come close in age your kids look now. They might as well be twins.

Audrey Seymour said...

Now I am going to have Dora's song in my head all day! I actually just sang it myself last saturday on our hike! :) That is a really pretty valley and the picture are beautiful! hope you guys are doing well!

Unknown said...

I'm glad y'all went and had fun. I hate camping, but I tell Jake we have to take our kids one time...some day. :) Such cute pictures!

Christian said...

Good for y'all! I love the one with Kaylee and Spence riding the rock. Ha! Only in Utah!