Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I made this cake a few weeks ago and have a certain someone bugging me to put it on our blog. So here it is. I am really happy with the way it turned out and that it traveled to Manti unharmed. Simple but extremely elegant. I have a fall looking cake next weekend. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Christian said...

Gorgeous! HOW DO YOU DO THAT!?! What a talent! Way to go!

Liz said...

It looks awesome! I've always wanted to learn to decorate cakes... just never followed through. Nice work!

Whittier said...

Gorgeous! I'm really impressed with how you've developed hobbies and interests since becoming a mom (cake-decorating, running, probably more I don't know about). I think that really helps you through the day to day of stay-at-home mom life. I need to do more of that.

kelley said...

beautiful, that's the same place we had RaeLynn's wedding dinner, and Annie's. It's a nice place to get together.