Thursday, December 2, 2010

Computerless until now!

It's been really hard saving for a van. First we had unexpected car repairs and now a 10 yr. old computer that crashed completely. We've just purchased a new computer that is really nice in comparison. So now we can update.
Spencer has a hard time keeping his pants on because he wears underwear and I think they make 18 month clothes for diapers only. Carving pumpkins
This has got to be one of my most favorite things lately. As soon as we moved Spencer from his crib to his "big boy" bed he started saying his own prayers. It is so adorable.
Kaylee was so excited for her birthday this year. All she wanted was a pink cake. "Hurray! I can to that." She was very easy to please. Adam and I are learning more about Kaylee's personality. She is a mini me exactly and it drives me nuts. For example: she was so excited about her birthday and practiced blowing out the candles and singing the song. But when it came down to the real thing she wouldn't say or do a thing. Spencer on the other hand doesn't get bashful and so he blew out her candles for her and opened her presents.
Kaylee and Spencer have had a hard time not touching the tree. But how can I get mad when they are playing so cute together while I make dinner. They've started putting felt farm animals all over the tree. It keeps them occupied for a long time.
Spencer is such a stud.
Our sad Kaylee after getting dressed in her new winter dress for the first time. She really didn't want to wear the boots. But mean mom made her. They make the outfit so cute. My friend makes these cute bows. I had her match one to her dress. Isn't it adorable.
Grandma Pitcher sent us a gingerbread train to make for family home evening. We told them that we weren't going to eat anything until it was all decorated. Suprisingly they both had fun decorating before they dove in. The kids loved it and we've been snacking on it for a few days now.

3 comments:

Whittier said...

You're kids are adorable as usual. Did you get the van yet or are you still saving up? Sorry about the computer breaking. I'm glad you were able to get a new one. Miss you guys!

Emily said...

That is the cutest picture of Spencer praying. I love it. Those are such great moments.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are getting so big. Congrats on being pregnant I had no idea. That's so exciting. And I can't believe how much your little Spencer looks just like your husband. Too cute!