
I realized that we never posted an official announcement of our 3rd pregnancy. We are due May 26th and things have gone exactly the same as our 2 previous pregnancy. Same sickness, same "aggressive" weight gain (as the doctor so kindly put it), same outtie and everything else. Adam and I decided not to find out the gender and end up with a surprise. So....I have no idea what gender this baby will be and can't even picture having a little boy OR girl added to our family. Kaylee is cheering for a girl but I think she'll be happy to see that there really was a baby in my tummy.
10 comments:
You look great! I wish I had the patience to wait to find out what the baby would be. By the way my belly button did the same thing, so I am sad to hear that it happens ever time.
Dinae, you really do look good. And you'll lose it again, especially if you keep up all that running. I'm trying to work up to a 10K right now and whoa...I don't know how you did it. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. That will be fun to see what the surprise will bring.
Ur so tiny! I am so excited for you :)
"Aggressive..." whatever! Unless these pics are from 13 wks ago. Then maybe. (J/k) Congrats Dinae!
I'm with becca.. "aggressive?!" Um... where? In your feet? cause that picture doesn't show you gaining anywhere but that tiny cute little basketball you have under your shirt. Weight gain. Bah!
I'm also impressed that you are waiting. I don't have the patience for that! Maybe if I had one of each...
Very cute pictures! I have been wondering what that cute little baby bump of yours is looking like. And...it is cute and little! Congratulations! Both you and Lindsay are both holding out on the gender. That is quite impressive. But, it's true, maybe having one of each makes it a little easier. What ever it is, I can't wait to see it. :) Hope your doing well.
Seriously! Your doctor must be holding you to some outrageous standard because you're still super skinny. Did you go to your appointment with wet hair? Where else could the scale find those pounds?!
You look really cute, as always. Psyched for y'all! May is coming soon...!!!
You look beautiful Dinae! Can't wait to meet the new little one!
That's my birthday! You look great, as always. Hope you're feeling well.Good luck with the last few months.
You look great! You will be done before you know it. I can't believe it either that you will have three children now, that's great! Also I can't believe you aren't finding out what you are having. I couldn't! At least you have things for both genders that helps.
Post a Comment