Of course the kids were terrified of the Bunny! Kaylee later told me that she likes the Easter Bunny but not the one at the Wave Pool.

Can't you just see him saying "BLUUUUUEEEE" We only had to make blue and pink eggs this year. I was a little nervous about coloring eggs because of the possible mess but I ended up having a lot of fun with them.
Adam noticed the beautiful purple fields on our way past Helper one day. So we decided to try and get a cute picture in them. The kids were definitely not into it but it was worth a try. Not to mention it was snowing.

This is my personal favorite. How cute are they?
4 comments:
how cute! I love the one of them holding hands in the field of purple flowers. And I honestly don't blame them for being afraid of the easter bunny...that's definitely a creepy looking one!
Snowing? Honestly, I don't think I'd be into it either :) The pictures turned out cute though. Looks like you had a fun Easter.
I also love the picture of them holding hands! SO SO cute!!!
yep, that bunny was Cuh-reepy! :) Bur the field was gorgeous. We saw it the other day and I thought it was so pretty. I especially love how your baskets matched the green and purple ground. SO pretty!
Post a Comment