Monday, August 29, 2011

Vacation continued.....

Another cooking picture but I've been noticing that Kaylee isn't a toddler anymore, she's a little girl. Lanaya loves to sit at the computer with Adam. It makes me laugh because it looks like she is reading everything he is. We got a picture just like this of Kaylee. So sweet.
Well I hope that Carrie got a better picture than I did but these two are 2nd cousins or something. It was funny because Carrie and I wore the same shirt and then we dressed our babies in the same pj's. Wow! We must be related. These next few pictures are of my Mom's reunion. Not many people made it but it sure was fun to be with Carrie and Jake.
I can't believe how much food my teenage brothers eat.
Little Axel taking a bath in Mom's kitchen sink. What a cutie? He has got the most hillarious laugh/chuckle.
Lydia driving the beasty suburban. I can't believe she's almost 16.
Lou did Kaylee's hair like Michelle on Full House. It was really quite cute.
We stopped to play at this Park in Spanish Fork to break-up the long drive. They were too scared to get in but at least we tried.
Again driving the Gater. Spencer even started to drive.
Aunt Christina letting Kaylee drive the lawn mower. She couldn't stop talking about how fun that was.
Awesome picture that Adam took of a dragonfly.
The dragonfly on Kaylee's finger...notice her wrapped hand still sprained from the week before.
Spencer holding the dragonfly.

1 comment:

The Cranney's said...

Kaylee is such a cutie. I remember looking at a picture of Colton not too long ago and thinking that same thing...He's not my baby anymore, he is a little boy. Or.."A big boy" as he puts it. :) And...I can't believe Lydia is almost 16. CRAZY!!! Time flies!