
We went to the library for toddler time and it was closed for remodel. So we wandered over to
JC Penny instead. I told the kids before we went in that there would be no running around like in the past. I even made Kaylee say....."Okay Mommy, I will obey." Ya right! First thing they did was play tag around the clothes rack. Then Kaylee biffed it and sliced her head on the metal rack. When I turned her around to look at her there was blood gushing out all over her face. Of course it looked worse than it really was. Thankfully a worker was close by and quickly got her manager to help us. The ladies were so nice and gave me motherly advice that I needed because I didn't know if she would need stitches. They advised me to go to Dr.
Madsens and get his advice before we went to the emergency room. Because he was busy, he scheduled us to come back after nap time. So we all got a really good nap and then headed back to the office for stitches. Kaylee did really well considering all the strange things that were happening. It was so cute to see Spencer get teary because his sister was crying. I learned a lot about myself from this experience. I learned just how
layed back I am and that I don't totally freak out. Yes I was concerned and scared but think I handled it well.
And there are things like this that make me SMILE. Spencer hung this bunny on the kitchen cupboard for me to find. It just made my day!
4 comments:
way to not freak out :) I'm proud of you. That's super sad that she got hurt, I'm glad that she's ok!
Oh my goodness! I'm glad she is ok! I probably would have flipped out lol. Good job!
It's amazing how something simple like a hanging bunny can brighten your day isn't it?
Wow...that sounds like crazy. Glad you handled it so well. your kiddos are sooooo cute.
My kids are just the same in the store! I'm glad the ladies working there were nice, sometimes they can give you weird looks when your kids are playing hide and seek in the racks of clothes. Sorry she got hurt, but glad she's alright!
Post a Comment