Monday, June 25, 2012

New Summer Hair

 This is Kaylee's before hair.  It was so long and pretty but only on the days I did something to it.  She was always holding it up and complaining that her neck was hot.  So we convinced her to let me cut it.  I took some scissors to it one afternoon and Adam was so suprised when he got home. 
 This is Kaylee's after picture.  After a professional cut it.  My cut wasn't so cute. It looks darker and thicker. I love it.
This is my new hair.  I had it lightened for the second time so I'm pretty blond.  This picture doesn't show it well but I did get mistaken as Paige.  I'm liking it so far.


1 comment:

Derek and Paige Potter said...

Hey! Is Kaylee Rapunzel? Her hair looks so dark when it is short. I miss you and your cute family! Love ya tons!
P.S. Blondes have more fun ha ha :)