Kaylee graduated from preschool. As a mom I have never felt to proud of her. I had no idea she was the best overall student. Then she won the Silent Scholar Award which is so fitting and the most file folder games. I could have guessed she was loved by her teacher but it didn't sink in until I heard her teacher praise her. I just wanted to cry because Kaylee is such a good student.
We had to get a picture of Spencer sleeping with his toys all lined up. He does this almost every day.
This picture is SO sad. This is the only picture I took of Lanaya on her birthday. She was so cute for the days just before her birthday. Anytime we would mention her birthday she would say 'pink' as an instant response. So we had pink jello cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment