Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Baby 1 month pictures

 She was so tiny at 1 week.
 Katy reminded me that she was one month on this day.  So I hurried and snapped a picture.


 I love how Spencer is holding her hand.  He is so gentle with her.  It's funny because he says she is too heavy for him.  We are always trying to get him to use his muscles because he is so scrawny.


 Bathtime is her favorite.
 I have to remind myself to be the pictures too.
 Eliza at 1 month

Look how similar she is to my other girls.   The only difference is their hair.  It's amazing.
 Kaylee
Lanaya






We rewarded the kids with an art project.  Even Adam joined in.  Their reindeer turned out really cute.
This is a picture of how we find Lanaya asleep every night.  There is no room to sleep because of all the books.  It reminds us of Spencer who loaded and loads his bed with Toy Story toys.  

5 comments:

Brandon and Annie said...

How cute! She is so beautiful. I love Lanaya's books in her bed. Zachary loads his bed with tractors, trucks and his stuffed cookie monster. :)

Luke and Mary said...

Congratulations on another beautiful Pitcher baby! Your kids are so cute

Jessie said...

Oh Dinae! She is perfect, you guys make beautiful babies! Miss you!

Whittier said...

What a sweet girl! She does have very pretty dark hair. Congrats and we hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

NatPalmer said...

Adorable! :)