Your little girl is adorable, how fun!!! I love her smile! It's good to see what has been happening in your lives. Wow! Time flies! So many changes! I'm glad we can keep in touch through blogs.:) We are actually expecting a girl in a little over a month. You'll have to give us good tips about parenting and baby girls. Good luck with everything! Take care! -Brett and Emily Hamilton
4 comments:
She's so cute!
Awe...I love her big eyes and big grin! So, are y'all moving to Price?
It was fun to see y'all this weekend. Great job with the race!
Your little girl is adorable, how fun!!! I love her smile! It's good to see what has been happening in your lives. Wow! Time flies! So many changes! I'm glad we can keep in touch through blogs.:) We are actually expecting a girl in a little over a month. You'll have to give us good tips about parenting and baby girls.
Good luck with everything!
Take care!
-Brett and Emily Hamilton
Post a Comment