This was our (my mom and I) first wedding cake order. I hope they get less stressful. It took 2 days to complete(with a baby) and I'm so glad that its over. I've decided to only make 1 a month or less. We learned a lot and are so grateful we didn't have any huge disasters.
10 comments:
That cake is beautiful! I didn't know you knew how to make those! I thought about learning how to do it, but haven't. I'm way impressed!
Looks good! Heidi has done a couple of wedding cakes too. I like the flowers :)
GORGEOUS! Good job!
Wow! That looks absolutely beautiful. Good job, Dinae!... and mom! :-) Looks extremely professional!
The cake looks GREAT! You are so talented. I took a cake decorating class once and have much admiration for you in completing such a daunting task!
Good job Dinae! It looks so pretty. We're having a cake decorating activity for enrichment (my new calling) this month. I wish you were her to help us out.
Wow!!! That cake is so beautiful! I love it. Good job y'all.
Hey you know Kellie Buckner too? I am just kidding. You found us. That is weird. You disappeared like a thief in the night. We have a blog too. Click on my name and it will lead you there.
Awesome cake. I have zip talent in cooking. Just ask Zann and he may tell you the truth. Looks like you guys are having fun. It's amazing how much you miss having the Internet when you don't have it.
Wow! That is really good. How cool!
Just have to tell you, your new profile picture is stinking cute! I love Kaylee's hair! She's grown up so much. Hope all is well for you!
Post a Comment