Friday, November 28, 2008

Bowling

SO, we havent updated for awhile, which is really boring for everyone when you all want to see something new. We went bowling with kaylee and the family and she loved it. She wanted to hang out around the balls the whole time. We put a 12lb ball on the floor and she enjoyed kicking it around like a bowling ball.

5 comments:

Emily said...

She looks so HAPPY in those pictures! I think she liked bowling :)

Kellie said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing. It doesn't feel like we've been gone from Logan that long.

Audrey Seymour said...

She is getting cutter by the second and taller!

Anonymous said...

The bowling balls are bigger than her! I love it! She's so beautiful. I think I tell you that every time I leave a comment. Pretty soon you'll have another one to keep her company!

Unknown said...

Hey I found your blog through Jessie's. Are you still in Price? Or have you moved? If you are still around we should get together sometime. I read you and your husband are a YSA mentor couple. Loren and I are too. We are fairly new at it but it is a fun calling.