Hi
DAD! I just wanted to show you my
FOREHEAD. I took a big fall today while you are away and have this lovely bruise to show for it. Mom also put my hair up for the first time today. It's still sort of
whimpy but we are both excited.
We love you and miss you.
5 comments:
cute idea! she's so cute.. i miss you guys! hope all is well!
She is cute even with a bruise!
Oh, she is so cute. Its been a few months since I last saw her. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Colton just turned 1 this last weekend. I can't believe it. I hope you are doing well. Maybe we can get together over the Christmas holiday. Hope to talk to you soon.
Too cute. Sorry about the fall! Poor thing...
Your little girl is cute! So I found this a round about way. It looks like you are doing good. Where are you guys living at? It has been too long since I talked to you. Congrats on having another baby. That is way exciting. Talk to you later!
Kristy
Post a Comment