Too cute!! Where's your belly? You're all hunched over I can't even see it. Are you guys headed up here anytime this season? We'd love to see you if you have time.
Julie- I just found your blog via Amber Andersons Blog. Kaylee is growing soo fast and is soo big! The other day I was going through some papers and found the old ward directory. I wondered what everyone was up to, and this is why I think bloggin great! We miss Sunday school with all the baby's and toddlers running around. Good times, glad to see your family is doing well!
7 comments:
She is so cute. Where are you guys living now? Please call me 760-6716.
Too cute!! Where's your belly? You're all hunched over I can't even see it. Are you guys headed up here anytime this season? We'd love to see you if you have time.
She is cute! :)
I love that bottom picture! So cute!
Julie- I just found your blog via Amber Andersons Blog. Kaylee is growing soo fast and is soo big! The other day I was going through some papers and found the old ward directory. I wondered what everyone was up to, and this is why I think bloggin great! We miss Sunday school with all the baby's and toddlers running around. Good times, glad to see your family is doing well!
I love that she said "whoa!"
That's cute! Ethan says "Whoa" a lot too. Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment