We forgot to show Spencers blessing outfit. We had camera issues that day. We have misplaced our camera charger and the battery to the camera is dead so we had to rely on others to take pictures for us.

Noah has becaome one of Kaylee best friends. And Noah likes to play with Kaylee. Lately it has been giving her rides on the scooter. I wonder what is next?

Spencer has really been chunking up.

We spent this last saturday, 3-21,at the local high school track meet. We all had a lot fun. Kaylee loved to finally spend a lot of time outside playing. Brock and JJ are both running and they both did very well.

Kaylee is showing off her new toddler bed which she uses for naps, and she is showing off her new dress the Aunt Christina bought for her.
5 comments:
You know, as I watch Spencer and the older he gets, he's starting to look more and more like Kaylee. I can actually tell that they are brother and sister. So cute in his whites.
How cute. You guys have the cutest kids! I'm glad you're doing well!
The wedding cake you make is GORGEOUS, how did you do that? I'm impressed!
Your kids are adorable! Spencer looks so cute in his blessing outfit.
Wow Spencer has grown up SO much! he looks alot older now. They grow so fast. I LOVE his tux by the way. The frills up the shirt are SO cute! where did you find it??? It's adorable! when is the next time you'll be in Logan?
Such cute photos!
Post a Comment