Adam & Dinae went on a tandom Bike ride for a B-day activity. It was our first tandom bike ride and it was a simple thing we have wanted to do.

Spencer has begun to smile at us and we are trying to get a picture but never seem to have the camera at the right time.

Kaylee continues to learn everyday. She really loves her dad. She really gets frustrated when she can't communicate or when we wont do what she wants, she likes to throw a fit.
3 comments:
oh goody! I can't wait for the fit stage. I'm glad you did something fun for Adam's b-day. Happy late birthday!! How's the new job going?
That is so awesome! I wanna ride a bike like that! :) Your kids are so adorable.
What cute adorable kiddos you've got! We are so excited for baby #2! The fit stage gets better. I always have to settle Raegan and try to get her to communicate by signs, words, or pointing!
Post a Comment