Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Before and after

This is how we use to go on walks And this is now. Now mom can go jogging with the kids for exercise. Kaylee is showing excitement after "going potty". She gets so excited and she loves the praise she receives (and the treat afterward). Kaylee trys to be as much help as she can. Try to imagine her with the shopping cart while shopping.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

So cute!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!

Hope you are doing well! I miss you!!

Lindsay said...

cute kids

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

Jogger strollers are so worth it! I think it is so awesome that you are potty training Kaylee! I haven't started with Raegan yet. Can you give me some details and pointers? Was she interested or did you iniciate it?

Whittier said...

I love the new picture at the top of your blog. Soooo cute! Have fun with the jogging. That looks like a nice one.

Unknown said...

So cute! What a great little helper y'all have!

Unknown said...

Hey guys. Just email me and I'll invite you to see our blog. Sorry! :) carrienae@gmail.com