Saturday, April 4, 2009

Passing the time until the "real moment" arrives. Kaylee has usesd her potty many times although it scares her to go until the time actually arrives and she cant help it. She is also sleeping in her toddler bed. Kaylee's hair is now long enough to do this... A recent picture. Spencer has almost doubled his birth weight at 9 weeks old. He is a big smiler and cooer. He also has started to sleep 6-7 hrs during the night!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're growing so fast! I can't believe it! They're so cute. Kaylee cracks me up with her reading.

Jessie said...

They are getting so big! I am so happy that things are going well for you! We both miss you and talk about you all the time!

Lindsay said...

So sweet! :) How fun!

Unknown said...

I love those photos! So cute. I haven't even seen Spencer yet! I hope sometime soon I will be able to.