Too cute! How fun!
That's really cute. Spencer is getting so big! I can't believe he's 4 months already.
Kaylee is so cute! I love the zoo...Brandon and I went a couple of months before he went on his mission. We took about a million pictures, it was a blast. It's definitely a lot more fun to go with little kids. Looks like you had a fun trip.-Annie
Thanks for the info on potty training! Good stuff to know! Always nice to hear how other people did it! We will give it a try!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute! How fun!
That's really cute. Spencer is getting so big! I can't believe he's 4 months already.
Kaylee is so cute! I love the zoo...Brandon and I went a couple of months before he went on his mission. We took about a million pictures, it was a blast. It's definitely a lot more fun to go with little kids. Looks like you had a fun trip.
-Annie
Thanks for the info on potty training! Good stuff to know! Always nice to hear how other people did it! We will give it a try!
Post a Comment