Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's offically Spring!

This is how I know it is spring. Yesterday there were no bugs in the house and today there are 100's of mystery ants. I first noticed them on the bathroom counter and then most disturbingly in my socks that I was putting on. It was hard to think that they were only in our clothes. But I thought about it and came to the conclusion that I must have picked them up from downstairs where I change clothes to exercise. I was right, it took me awhile to find out where they were coming from but I found the source and so today's project is to eliminate them. I love this picture of Spencer. It's amazing how children squat with perfect form. It's adorable!
Kaylee and Spencer have discovered the fun of dress-ups. Thanks to my aunt Natalie we have many fun girly sparkly outfits. We don't really like putting Spencer in the leatards so thank goodness there is this cute Indian vest.
Kaylee wanted to take a nap in this one today. Why Not? Right?
Kaylee loves to play peek-a-boo with Spencer in our curtains and this is the outcome. I don't think she realizes what is going on though.
I'm still nervous everytime I cut Spencer's hair. He looks really calm in this picture but it is not easy having a moving target.

3 comments:

The Alger's said...

I can totally understand about the stupid bugs! We have stupid ants and spiders. I put traps everywhere and I am hoping that it takes care of them! Good luck :)

Derek said...

That is quite nasty about the bugs. I love the pictures of Kaylee and Spencer. They are the cutest!!

Unknown said...

Eww! I hate bugs! I'm glad you found the source. Your kids are so dang cute!