Thursday, March 4, 2010

We've just had an age crisis!

TaDa! Yes, he really did it. He shaved his head on his 30th birthday. I can't believe he even considered it and I'm sure most of you are just as suprised. Adam's hair has been a touchy subject lately because it is thinning. He says he'll just go with it now instead of fighting it. Of course we had to have a little fun. We shaved a circle on the top and then took these pictures. We even raised the back hair line. Eeewwwh!
I saw a picture of this cake online and had to make it. It is so Adam. He loves his french fries.
I actually did something for Adam's birthday this year. In the past it has seem lame to charge the card and spend his money. So this year I asked his parents to help me out so that we could buy a cordless power drill. We've really been needing one but it's just something that Adam wouldn't buy yet. He was very surprised and loves it. I also learned to play the birthday song on the piano. It's a song that my grandma Morley plays whenever she's at a party. It's an upbeat fun version that I'm sure I'll play forever.
This was a huge icicle from our house. Kaylee like to eat it.

6 comments:

kollers said...

That is so funny! Love it! Happy 30th to Adam! And that cake...... You are amazing! I have no idea how you did that piece of cheese! That looks so awesome. Way to go!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

I LOVE that cake! How fun. At least he had some fun with his hair before it was all gone. =D HAPPY BIRTHDAY Adam!

Unknown said...

Wow Dinae! That cake is awesome!!! Happy birthday to Adam! Glad y'all had some fun shaving his head. :)

Lindsay said...

That is too funny! Glad you guys have fun!

Christian said...

Happy Birthday, Adam! Y'all are so fun! Oh, I wish we lived close to y'all!

Dana said...

That is so funny! I love the cake you did an awesome job! I cannot believe how much your little ones have grown! Sometimes it makes me sad checking everyones blog because we really miss all of our fun firends! I am so glad that you guys are so happy!