OH, Pitchers! She is beautiful! How did something so chubby come from someone so skinny??? Anyway, I'm so proud of you Dinae for going unmedicated! I've done it twice after having 3 with epidurals and I definitely prefer natural. And good job, Adam for getting her there and being so supportive! Love you guys! Give Lanaya Jane a little peck from Cousin Bethany.
Congratulations on having her without pain meds! What a privelige! After having both, I know you can appreciate the miracle even more! Enjoy the snuggles with your chub-a-lub!
Oh so cute! I can already tell she's a Pitcher! And ditto... You're amazing for going natural! We'll have to talk about that one, when I'm in Price in a couple weeks. Hugs all around from Cousin/Aunt Christian!!!
10 comments:
She is so BEAUTIFUL!!! How exciting!!! We are so thrilled for you guys. Congratulations!
Aww... what a perfect little bundle of cuteness! :)
She is beautiful! So excited for you guys and can't wait to meet her!!!
She is BEAUTIFUL. I am so happy she is finally here. =D I LOVE her name!!!
OH, Pitchers! She is beautiful! How did something so chubby come from someone so skinny??? Anyway, I'm so proud of you Dinae for going unmedicated! I've done it twice after having 3 with epidurals and I definitely prefer natural. And good job, Adam for getting her there and being so supportive! Love you guys! Give Lanaya Jane a little peck from Cousin Bethany.
she's very pretty--congratulations :)
Congratulations on having her without pain meds! What a privelige! After having both, I know you can appreciate the miracle even more! Enjoy the snuggles with your chub-a-lub!
So cute! Love the chubby cheeks
Congrats you two! She is beautiful.
Oh so cute! I can already tell she's a Pitcher! And ditto... You're amazing for going natural! We'll have to talk about that one, when I'm in Price in a couple weeks. Hugs all around from Cousin/Aunt Christian!!!
Post a Comment