Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No news!

I'm sure some of you are checking our blog daily to see if anything new has happened with baby. But.....nothing has. We have decided not to be induced and let labor start on its own. That is what I've wanted all along but it is so hard to think that I could be pregnant for 2 more weeks. I was going to stay in Roosevelt until the baby came but we were so bored and just sitting around. I felt like a time bomb. So we are all home now, living our lives as normally as possible until this little baby decides to come. We'll update as soon as we can.

3 comments:

Whittier said...

Hang in there! Good luck with those last few days or so. We're excited for you.

The Cranney's said...

Yes...hang in there. Such an exciting time. Can't wait to hear when baby comes.

Lindsay said...

Good luck! I'm sure the babe will be here in no time.