Thursday, September 6, 2012

Brigham Temple and Hats Contest

 We took the kids to the Brigham City Temple Open House.  We are so glad that we were able to go.  Kaylee and Spencer were very quiet and seemed to be absorbing it all in.  Kaylee's favorite part were the lights (probably because they were sparkly) and Spencer liked the COWS!  


 These are some silly pictures we took at Grandma Pitchers.

And...this is a family picture we took at Adam's work party.  It was a hat party and I spend most of the week trying to be creative.  So this was as good as it gets.  Notice Lanaya's small hat, Adam's chili pepper hat, Spencer has Toy Story toys and Kaylee has a Christmas tree on top of a witch hat.  

Kaylee is so excited to tell everyone that she won the hat contest and got a new 39" TV!  We are all so excited especially since it is an upgrade.

1 comment:

NatPalmer said...

Dinae, I love looking at your blog. :) Your kids are SO cute and getting big! Your cakes are AMAZING. I'm lucky if a pan of brownies turns out right. :) I miss 5th ward primary, but I like our new primary too.
~Natalie