Wednesday, September 26, 2012

 I can't believe Kaylee is going to school.  She is loving it!  I have had mixed feelings about leaving her that I didn't think I would have.  I thought that I would just be glad to have 2 kids at home for a while and it would all be great.  But truthfully, Spencer misses her and so do I.  She is so fun lately and getting so smart.  She is loving to read...or at least has the ah-ha moments when she actually reads a word.    
 These last pictures are of Lanaya.  Just looking at these pictures make me smile.  She has turned into a little girl.
 Praying
 First pigtails
 Helping Daddy
 She loves the same kitty that Kaylee carried around.
I've taught her how to deadhead instead of pick the flowers.  It's really quite helpful.
 She has started to potty again.
Loves to try on shoes.

No comments: