Well, it's going to be a boy. January 26th is the due date. We are excited! We were hoping for another girl to be honest, not to mention we have a handful of girls names to put some faces to. Coming up with a boy name isnt as easy. Our 2 children will be 15 months apart in case you were calculating :)
10 comments:
you should make up a name! how about pitch jr? just kidding. Congratulations! That must be so exciting!
Congrats you two! How exciting for you. Looks like you had a fun time in St. George, I was down in Cedar City today because Audrey blessed her baby, it wasn't that hot in Cedar...maybe I should have driven a few more miles to get to the warm weather. Good luck with the name search, maybe you could name him Tiger :)
-Annie
Yay! You're right about boy names, they are harder than girl names. Do you have any ideas yet?
Congrats guys! That's so exciting!
Dinae,
I saw your link on James' blog. Congratulations on the baby boy! I'm sure you'll come up with the perfect name for him. Kaylee is so cute. I can't believe how big she is. You have a beautiful little family.
Emily (Dart) Jepsen
Goodness gracious! I'll add my congratulations to the rest. How ya feeling? Glad summer's almost over and winter (the cooler months) will be starting?
YAY!!! I am so excited you guys! Kyle and I had a hard time with boy names too! There are a lot more girls names that I like I probably wont have enough girls to use them all! LOL
Pitchers! How the heck are you guys! I can't believe how big Kaylee is! Congratulations on the new one coming. A boy huh! You guys lucked out getting one of each! We hope all is well in Price. We have been living in Salt Lake for a month and a half now and are missing Logan. Whoo hoo, I'm glad I found you guys so we can keep in touch!
Hey, congrats on the boy! We're jealously guarding our boy names till after November (Nov. 23 is the due date), so I can't really give you any suggestions right now!
Congrats! That's so exciting! We're happy for you two! How fun! Your little girl is adorable.
Post a Comment