Wow, I can't believe the baby is almost here. Has it gone pretty fast for you? I hope you are feeling well. Keep me posted. You sure do have a cute family.
It's about time we get a good "belly-picture!" :) You look great but you also look like you are about ready to be done. GOOD LUCK with everything!
Cute! I bet you're so ready to be finished and have him here!
You look so cute! I hope that the delivery is easy for you!!!
Wow....he's almost here! Can't wait to see some pics of him! Hope everything goes well.
I am so excited for you! I pray that everything goes well. Kaylee will be such a cute big sister.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, I can't believe the baby is almost here. Has it gone pretty fast for you? I hope you are feeling well. Keep me posted. You sure do have a cute family.
It's about time we get a good "belly-picture!" :) You look great but you also look like you are about ready to be done. GOOD LUCK with everything!
Cute! I bet you're so ready to be finished and have him here!
You look so cute! I hope that the delivery is easy for you!!!
Wow....he's almost here! Can't wait to see some pics of him! Hope everything goes well.
I am so excited for you! I pray that everything goes well. Kaylee will be such a cute big sister.
Post a Comment