Spencer is such a cute dude. He looks a lot like his older sister. For all of you who like to know the details...Dinae was in Labor 5 hrs. Second labors are a lot faster- It was a better experience. Spencer was born @ 4:15pm. He weighed 7lbs 5oz, 18.5" long. He is a very different size compared to Kaylee when she was born- he definately has more hair! He is such a quiet baby too. Kaylee was born loud and this little guy is as quiet as a mouse unless he is cold (so far). We are happy to have him in our family! He has a great b-day 1-20-09 = Jan 2009
16 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! He's beautiful! Hope he and mom continue to do well!
Oh my goodness! What a beautiful little boy! Congrats to all three of you! We love you!
Congratulations!! He is adorable! I hope everything is going well for all of you!
Cute! Congrats. We're so excited for you guys. I've seriously been checking your blog more than my e-mail. Hope everyone adjusts well.
Congratulations Pitcher Family. He is adorable. Thanks for the picture, we've been wondering about the new arrival. Give our love to Dinae.
Yay! He is a gorgeous baby! Congratulations and now try to get some rest!
Congrats he looks so cute hope all is well Rabecca Barker Merryweather beccamerryweather@gmail.com
Wow, he is beautiful. Congratulations!
Congratulations! What a cute little guy. Hope you're feeling okay, Dinae!
Congrats!
He's a cutie...congrats
Yeah!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! How fun for you guys! He is absolutely darling! Hope you're feeling well Dinae!
Move back to Logan, I want to hold your baby. He is adorable. Cassidy is going to be so excited to see him when she gets home.
Yup, y'all done good. He is a handsome little boy, and good choosing on the name! We don't have one of those on that side of the family! Oh, I'm so proud of you, Din. Excited that Kaylee is learning so many new things, too. You're gonna be very busy. I love you! I'll see you on March 8th, if not before then.
CONGRATS! He is SUPER cute! =D
He is so cute, Dinae!!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment