Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Coming Tomorrow 1-20-09!

We are going to get started on delivery early tomorrow morning! We will have pictures soon! An update on kaylee: She catches onto things quickly. She is making more and more animal sounds (such as the sheep), she signs more and more (such as potty- and she knows when to sign potty also), she is learning new words like- purple, diaper, and "Love You". It is so cute to hear her imitate love you (because she cant say her "l's").

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Congrats! That is super great! We love you! Best of luck!

Luke and Mary said...

OH GOOD LUCK!!! That's kinda cool you get to know just WHEN you are having the baby. I don't know if you had to play the waiting game with Kaylee but I'll tell ya, it's not fun! :) So best wishes and I'm excited to see pictures!

The Cranney's said...

Wow, Congrats! We are excited for you guys. I hope everything goes well for mom and baby. Can't wait to see the pics.

kelley said...

Good Luck Dinae, we'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Jeff & Erin said...

How exciting! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! You're in our prayers! That's so exciting.