That is SO cool! I have never seen a halloween house. Remember when we did ginger bread, okay we judd and I did a graham cracker house. That was like 2 whole christmas' ago! time flys
Diddo to everybody else's comments: what a great idea! Spencer is HUGE! Tell your kids to quit growing! Nah, it's okay. You look great, Din! Life good still?
4 comments:
Those are too fun! I was thinking about possibly making Brad do one of those with me this year. We'll see how that one goes. :)
That is SO cool! I have never seen a halloween house. Remember when we did ginger bread, okay we judd and I did a graham cracker house. That was like 2 whole christmas' ago! time flys
I'd never thought of having a halloween house! That's an great idea! I can tell she really likes it! :)
Diddo to everybody else's comments: what a great idea! Spencer is HUGE! Tell your kids to quit growing! Nah, it's okay. You look great, Din! Life good still?
Post a Comment