This will be Kaylee's first real chance she has had to play in the autumn leaves. It is fun that she has kids to build forts with her. But, it is no fun when they make her be careful to not destroy the masterpeice.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I absolutely loved playing in the leaves when I was little. I wish Texas had leaves like that. We got nothing!!
4 comments:
I absolutely loved playing in the leaves when I was little. I wish Texas had leaves like that. We got nothing!!
Wow, you guys have tons of leaves already. The leaves are just barely starting to fall around here. Looks like fun.
How fun! That was the best thing about fall as a kid. I loved to play in the leaves
Cute! I was just thinking the other day how badly I want to rake up a pile of leaves and jump in! I love the fall!
Post a Comment