Uncle Brock loves to take Spencer anytime he is happy. He'll usually make him do strange things or put him in weird positions to get a laugh. I love to see my brothers interact with Kaylee and Spencer.

We have a ritual everytime we go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. First we read about 3 books, then Kaylee pulls someones finger to get them in the kitchen where she convinces us to give her food. Then we play with toys until Grandpa gets home and she runs to the door to greet him so they can go get pretzels which are her favorite. Kaylee is able to communicate so well and says the funnest things sometime. Her new word is "Woopdeedoo!" She'll usually say this as she skips around or just when she is happy.

I absolutely love this picture of Grandma because it portrays her attitude so well. Grandma is so good with children and is very animated when reading books to Kaylee. That's probably why she has Grandma read most of the books.
4 comments:
How cute!
Aww! That is so cute!
This brought tears to my eyes. I remember my grandma Bean doing the same thing. So cute she will remember for a life time.
Hehehe! She's adorable! I can just imagine the atmosphere at Grandma's and Grandpa's when Kaylee's around. And Brock with Spencer...*sigh* I miss you all.
Post a Comment