Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall Projects

 Lanaya and cousin Saryn.  They are going to be such good friends.
 This was a quick spur of the moment Halloween craft I did with my sisters.  

 Ryan made a huge pile of leaves in front of his house just for the kids.  They loved it. 

 Carving pumpkins this year was extra fun.  Spencer was so excited to have a scary dragon face.  
 I really can't believe I'm posting this but hey, it is a memory.  It's not everyday I can get Adam to dress up.  We are Sandy and Danny for 'Grease".  He also went to a really fun Celebrity Halloween Party.
 Doesn't this look sick.  I had a hard time eating it.  

 Our little ghost!
 Cute little fairy!


Our Brave Knight!  It is funny that he wanted to be this because he didn't know what a knight was until we saw this costume at the dollar store.  When I told him that knights ride horses he just had to be a knight.  He also loved the battle ax he got to carry around. 

Trick or Treating was fun this year.  It happen to good enough weather that Kaylee even wore flip flops.  After about 1/2 hour the kids were saying that they need a bigger bucket.  

No comments: