Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November

 The kids really love to play cards.  We took this picture because Lanaya is such a big girl....at least she wants to be.  It's so cute. 
 Kaylee did so well to sit on Santa's lap.
 Lanaya not so much.
 During Thanksgiving my siblings made a hilarious video.  This is there costuming.  So funny!
 This is the only picture we got at Thanksgiving.  I love my mom in the back.
 We played so hard over Thanksgiving weekend that Lanaya got trampled over.  She wouldn't walk on her foot for 3 days.  I took her to get it x-rayed and thankfully nothing is broken.  
 She is getting around just fine and only has a limp now.

Peek-a-boo!

2 comments:

The Cranney's said...

Ahhhhh....looks like you had such a fun Thanksgiving. I love seeing pictures of your siblings. Everyone has changed so much...but it brings back good memories of when we were younger.

Sarah Sidwell said...

So much fun! Can't wait to see the finished product in the kitchen.