Kaylee has been so curious and concerned since spencer has come into our home. Everytime Spencer makes a noise she comes running to check it out. She wants to be around him and to hold him. So far we have not noticed her demanding attention.
Hey guys,, I didn't know you were pregnant. Congrats on the little boy. Boys are so much fun. Whats your e-mail address so I can Invite you to see my blog. Mine is emily.r.king@aggiemail.usu.edu Sorry its long. Hope you guys are doing good.
He is ABSOLUTELY adorable. Congrats, you two! I'm glad to hear you are doing well.
Sorry it's taken me so long to answer your question, but the "blog roll" is a list of people who have recently updated their blogs. I thought it kept track of who came to my site as well. It's in the "add a gadget" and is labeled "blog list". Hope that helps! If you have any more questions, shoot me an e-mail: kpoorte25@hotmail.com
Oh how sweet is he! You guys have the cutest kids ever! How lucky too- a boy and a girl on your first two tries. Hopefully you are feeling well and getting some sleep!
9 comments:
That's so cute that she wants to be around him so much. By the way, very cute name!
WOW they are both so cute! I hope everything went well with the delivery and that everyone is doing well! Congrats!
Hey guys,,
I didn't know you were pregnant. Congrats on the little boy. Boys are so much fun. Whats your e-mail address so I can Invite you to see my blog. Mine is emily.r.king@aggiemail.usu.edu
Sorry its long. Hope you guys are doing good.
Emily King
AH! Your babies are so cute! Congrats!
He's so cute Dinae! Kaylee looks like she loves being the big sister!
He is ABSOLUTELY adorable. Congrats, you two! I'm glad to hear you are doing well.
Sorry it's taken me so long to answer your question, but the "blog roll" is a list of people who have recently updated their blogs. I thought it kept track of who came to my site as well. It's in the "add a gadget" and is labeled "blog list". Hope that helps! If you have any more questions, shoot me an e-mail: kpoorte25@hotmail.com
Oh how sweet is he! You guys have the cutest kids ever! How lucky too- a boy and a girl on your first two tries. Hopefully you are feeling well and getting some sleep!
That is sweet! :)
Congrats! He is such a handsome little guy! What a cute family!
Post a Comment